DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.3.8
15th March 2014 - DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.3.8 (Galileo) is released. DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel. This release is available under the Apache 2 license from our download page This release includes the following changes over the previous release
- [NUCRDBMS-757] - getClassNameForObjectID should check on number of concrete candidates, and return if just 1
- [NUCCORE-1111] - Mark any class using "DatastoreUniqueOID" as not being L2 cacheable to avoid problems
- [NUCCORE-1115] - TypeManager extraction of datastore type for a TypeConverter can fail when we are using an interface as the member type
- [NUCCORE-1138] - L2 cache configuration not reset when getting ExecutionContext from pool
- [NUCRDBMS-758] - Wrong SQL generated for bulk fetch for queries with order by
- [NUCXML-55] - Setting the 'indent-number' attribute is incompatible with some external XSLT libraries.