DataNucleus Access Platform 1.0.3 Released
Dec 11th 2008- DataNucleus Access Platform 1.0.3 ("Faraday") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel. It continues
from the Java Persistent Objects (JPOX) project.
Version 1.0.3 includes the following changes
- Upgrade to Apache POI 3.2
- Support for String.startsWith/endsWith/indexOf with parameter/primary expressions
- Catch leading/trailing blanks in persistence properties
- Support for OpenJPA/Kodo style datastore identity (for people migrating from Kodo)
- Support for Xcalia style datastore identity (for people migrating from Xcalia)
- LDAP : Support for native queries rather than performing all in-memory.
- Fix for unary minus in generic query mechanism
- Remove enhancer "verify" mode since no longer used
- Provide access to class bytes after enhancement via enhancer API
- Fix to replication in some cases where object didnt exist in datastore 2
- Fix to RDBMS large result "count" method to ignore ordering
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.