DataNucleus Access Platform 1.1.2 Released
Apr 15th 2009- DataNucleus Access Platform 1.1.2 ("Rutherford") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, Excel, ODF and BigTable.
Version 1.1.2 includes the following changes over 1.1.1
- Improvements to fix issues in beforeCompletion/afterCompletion for JTA
- Support for null values in HashMap
- Generic query compiler support for implicit variables, method invocation on parameters
- Generic query compiler support for JPQL "MEMBER OF", EXISTS, ALL, ANY, SUM, as well
as resolution of entity names.
- Generic query compiler support for JDOQL "ascending"/"descending" has been fixed
- Bug fix to caching of generic query compilations to make thread safe.
- JDO2.3 : Support for future ability to specify read object locking on transaction
and on query
- Level 2 cache : fixes to caching of Object, Collection<Object>, as well
as to ordered lists and the state of returned objects from the L2 cache
- Managed Relations : support for delete of an object that is present in a collection
- Support for backwards compatibility with column identifiers consistent with JPOX
- Support for load of all classes below the root of a persistence-unit, and support for
- Fixes to allow correct enhancement of Scala classes
- Fix support for JPA @Temporal, and complete support for TemporalType on Query API
- Fix to JPA XML "generated-value" to handle case-sensitivity correctly
- ODF : Support use of ORM files
- LDAP : Support use of ORM files
- Excel : Support use of ORM files
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - support for Collection.contains, Map.containsKey, Map.containsValue,
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - support for cast, range, grouping, resultClass, new XXX()
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - ArrayLiteral/CollectionLiteral size, contains methods
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - support for String.equals(...)
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - fixes to aggregate types, case and whether to use UNIONs
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - detection of whether a query can be precompiled, and mechanism to
convert a parameter into its literal form when not precompilable
- RDBMS : Fix DB2 schema generation NPE
- RDBMS : Use of SERIAL8 in Informix for sequence
- RDBMS : Ability to generate schema with multiple PMFs at the same time
- RDBMS : Improvement to locking with Derby
- RDBMS : Fix to indexed="true" for discriminator and version columns
- XML : Fix to the retrieval of objects when the candidate has no "xpath" specified
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.