DataNucleus Access Platform 1.1.3 Released
May 15th 2009- DataNucleus Access Platform 1.1.3 ("Rutherford") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, Excel, ODF and BigTable.
Version 1.1.3 includes the following changes over 1.1.2
- Add support for REST API
- Add support for Memcache and javax.cache (JSR107) L2 caches
- Add support for choosing which JDOQL/JPQL implementation to use.
- Generic compilation of bulk update statements
- Support for generic compilation of JPQL "KEY", "VALUE", "ENTRY", "SIZE", "LIKE",
"SUBSTRING", "LENGTH", "CONCAT", "TRIM", "LOWER", "UPPER", "LOCATE" keywords
as well as fixes to compilation of "NOT BETWEEN", "JOIN FETCH" keywords
- Fixes to generic compilation of JPQL "Object(a)", from clause
- Fixes to input parameter handling for generic JPQL/JDOQL queries, including much improved
- Add support for allowing multiple JPA inheritance strategies in an inheritance tree
- Bug fix to replication for embedded-only classes
- Bug fix to allow handling of multi-level generic annotations
- Fix to detachAllOnCommit to mean we don't have DN wrappers in detached objects
so objects are ready for use in clients.
- Fix to JPAReplicationManager for multiple objects
- Fix to use of jtaDataSource for RESOURCE_LOCAL contexts
- Support for JDO2.3 transaction locking semantics
- Support for JPA2 @Cacheable
- Bug fix for specification of generation strategy in orm.xml
- Bug fix for PK join columns in orm.xml
- JDOQL2 : Support for Oracle-specific mappings
- Provision of alternative JPQL implementation for RDBMS "JPQL2"
- JPQL2 : Support FROM clause join syntaxis
- JPQL2 : Support case-insensitive identifiers
- JPQL2 : Support for CURRENT_DATE, CURRENT_TIME, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
- JPQL2/JDOQL2 : Cater for input parameters with multiple PK fields
- Support for dynamic schema updates for interface implementation in 1-N collections
- Minor bug fixes to SchemaTool
- Bug fix to the enhancer to close any file that was opened
- Bug fix to the enhancer for classes with custom PKs using long fields
- Upgrade to NeoDatis 1.9 final
- Upgrade to Apache JDO 2.3 "early access" jar
- Move to use of Geronimo "JPA1" jar for more flexible license
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.