DataNucleus Access Platform 1.1.5 Released
July 15th 2009- DataNucleus Access Platform 1.1.5 ("Rutherford") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, Excel, ODF and BigTable.
Version 1.1.5 includes the following changes over 1.1.4
- Support minor changes to JDO2.3 API post 2.3-early-access
- Bug fix to generic compilation of invoke expressions
- Bug fix to use of "persistence.xml" in a path with spaces in it
- Bug fix to JPA query repeated setting of the first postion
- RDBMS : Bug fix to SchemaTool, broken in 1.1.4
- RDBMS : Bug fix to querying when enum is null
- RDBMS : Add support for persisting all date types as a String in a consistent way
- RDBMS : Revision to nullability handling and joins
- RDBMS : updates to very minor corner-case possibilities of connection leaks
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.