DataNucleus Access Platform 2.0.2 Released
March 6th 2010- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.0.2 is released ("Bohr").
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.0.2 includes the following changes
- Fix to the auto-generation of PK classes by the enhancer for some field types.
- Fixes to generic compilation of collection.contains when using variables
- Support for in-memory query evaluation of Enum.toString() and Enum.ordinal()
- Fixes to in-memory query evaluation of boolean predicates, and loading of fields
- Fix to use of result class with constructor with arguments when one argument is null
- Support for use of encrypted passwords in persistence properties
- RDBMS : Fix to handling of FKs when specified on fields
- Support for persisting java.awt.Color/Point/Rectangle and java.util.BitSet field types as String
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Fixes to use of Extent for no concrete classes, subclass-table inheritance,
and persistence interface cases
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Support for use of variables
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Support for Collection.contains on embedded fields
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Support for binding parameter type via Collection.contains, Map.containsXXX methods
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Detect result clauses that are multi-valued and throw exception
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Fixes to allow many complex queries that failed with "JDOQL" to work
with this new implementation.
- RDBMS : JDOQL2 - Fix to String.matches escape clause
- JPA : Support for CONCAT methods with Criteria Query
- JPA : Support for COALESCE methods with Criteria Query
- JPA : Support for function() method with Criteria Query
- JPA : Support for joins specified using string name with Criteria Query
- JPA : Support for negated predicates with Criteria Query
- JPA : Support for subqueries with Criteria Query
- Excel : Support persistence of Enum fields
- Excel : Support for persistence of relation fields (as per ODF plugin)
- Excel : Fixes to persistence of Date/Calendar types
- Excel : Fixes to handling of SCO fields so they are wrapped correctly
- Excel : Upgrade Apache POI requirement to 3.6+
- ODF : Fixes to handling of SCO fields so they are wrapped correctly
- ODF : Fixes to persistence of Date/Calendar types
- ODF : Support persistence of Enum fields
- XML : Fix to persistence of Enum fields
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.