DataNucleus Access Platform 2.0.4 Released
April 22nd 2010- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.0.4 is released ("Bohr").
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.0.4 includes the following changes
- Fix to support non-standard SQL statements (stored procs, statements not starting with
- Fix to the query in-memory evaluator to support aggregate names in upper or lower case
- Fix to a couple of situations where a versioned object can be returned to the user without
the version set
- Fix to reset the version of an object on rollback()
- Fix to SCOListIterator
- RDBMS : Fix to generation of indexes for reference fields when having a FK per implementation
so that the index is created for the implementations FK only
- JDOQL2 : Fix to use of input parameters with multiple columns
- Enhancer : when using JDK1.6 and having the enhancer in the CLASSPATH default to not enabling
the annotation processor to enhance the class(es) being compiled
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.