DataNucleus Access Platform 2.1.1 Released
June 26th 2010- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.1.1 ("Thomson") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.1.1 includes the following changes over 2.1.0
- Changed method for instantiating objects using application identity when returned by queries,
reducing the memory and CPU requirement
- RDBMS : Ability to specify global default for sequence/increment value generator cache size
- RDBMS : Fix to BLOB/CLOB handling with Derby 10.6+
- RDBMS : Full support for HSQLDB 2.0
- RDBMS : Fix to query String.startsWith/endsWith on H2
- RDBMS : Fix to query String.substring(int, int) on Derby
- RDBMS : Fix to BLOB/CLOB handling in queries with MSSQL
- RDBMS : Support for batched INSERTs, so you re-run all of your benchmarks ;-)
- RDBMS : SchemaTool now creates necessary auto-start table, sequence table, and sequences
- JSON : Fix to HTTP Error 409 handling
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.