DataNucleus Access Platform 2.1.2 Released
October 20th 2010- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.1.2 ("Thomson") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.1.2 includes the following changes over 2.1.1
- Improved merge of metadata information when sequence or cascade info specified in annotations
- Fix to PMF startup process so that persistence properties are registered before enablement
of some services
- RDBMS : fix to use of positional parameters
- RDBMS : fix to validation of candidate keys, that prevented creation of some unique keys under
- RDBMS : fix to List.get() when used in result clause of JDOQL query
- RDBMS : fix to creation of sequences with SchemaTool to take extension props
- JPA : fix to case where sequence name not set
- JPA : fix to EM.getReference to not validate the object
- JPA : fix to use of @Enumerated with @Column
- Enhancer : fix to runtime enhancement, class loading problem
- Enhancer : fix to error message of override of invalid field
- Cache : add option to allow retention of cached objects after close of PMF/EMF, for the case
where used by other instances
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.