DataNucleus Access Platform 2.1.3 Released
November 13th 2010- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.1.3 ("Thomson") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.1.3 includes the following changes over 2.1.2
- Drop "attachPolicy" and provide complete attachment in default scenario
- Couple of fixes to result handling in in-memory query evaluator
- RDBMS : Allow column reuse for multiple fields of a class
- RDBMS : Fix to use of subclass-table with 1-1 bidirectional relations
- RDBMS : Fix to use of lengths with BLOB/CLOB on MySQL
- RDBMS : Fix to index/FK creation on Derby to avoid warning messages
- JPA : Outline implementation of JPA2 lock methods
- JPA : Support use of @PrimaryKeyJoinColumn for 1-1s
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.