DataNucleus Access Platform 2.2.1 Released
Dec 10th 2010- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.2.1 ("Geiger") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.2.1 includes the following changes over 2.2.0
- Support for JPQL extension functions "MONTH", "DAY", "YEAR", "HOUR", "MINUTE", "SECOND"
- When embedding a persistable field, default to the metadata of the embedded class
- JDO : fix to return type for AVG() in JDOQL to match JDO spec change
- JPA : Support attribute override for nested embedded members
- JPA : Support XML "embedded" tag
- RDBMS : Fix to retrieval of version on object in certain circumstances
- RDBMS : Fix to Collection.contains check when containing a primitive
- RDBMS : Add OSGi importPackage of principal JDBC drivers
- RDBMS : Better treatment of unmapped columns with null values
- HBase : fix to retrieval when non-persistent fields present
- HBase : support "native"(JDO)/"auto"(JPA) value generation strategies
- Enhancer : set default API (JDO) when using annotation processor
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.