DataNucleus Access Platform 2.2.2 Released
Feb 24th 2011- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.2.2 ("Geiger") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.2.2 includes the following changes over 2.2.1
- Add support for associated value mechanism for 1-N maps to reduce the number of SQL statements
used (been supported for 1-N lists/sets for 2 yrs)
- Bug fix to metadata handling for embedded fields, when embedded field definition not provided
- JPA : Bug fix to query compilation of JPQL "NOT IN (subquery)"
- JPA : Support for @MapKeyEnumerated to define the type of column
- JPA : Bug fix to processing of <column> within unique-constraint in XML metadata
- JPA : Support for multiple inherited @MappedSuperclass
- RDBMS : Bug fix to race condition in statement batching (Gerd Behrmann)
- RDBMS : Support for use of "count()" size method when range specified on query
- RDBMS : Fix to Derby 10.6 change in handling of boolean/integer comparisons
- RDBMS : Bug fix to Postgresql handling of index generation, now omitting the schema name
- Other minor cleanups
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.