DataNucleus Access Platform 2.2.3 Released
May 8th 2011- DataNucleus Access Platform 2.2.3 ("Geiger") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 2.2.3 includes the following changes over 2.2.2
- Fix to use of embedded fields where having a relation to a non-embedded.
- Allow property methods (getter/setter) to be final
- OSGi : add optional import of log4j
- Fix to log messages so we don't call cache.size() since some don't support it
- Mark SortedSet/SortedMap wrappers as Serializable
- Add check for null literal in JDOQL parser
- JPA : Fix to use of @CollectionTable
- JPA : Improvements to XML metadata handling
- RDBMS : fix to String.matches type handling
- Other minor cleanups
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.