DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.1 Released
Aug 27th 2011- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.1 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.1 includes the following changes over 3.0.0
- Improved support for DataNucleus in non-Eclipse OSGi environments (Alexey Sushko)
- Separate synchronisation of PM/EM access into separate class so not used for majority of use-cases
- Support for embedded "null-indicator" column/value for JPA (extension)
- Fix bug in detach() of newly-persistent object that was causing NPE on commit (JPA)
- Change access to StoreManager to better facilitate data federation
- JSON : minor change to URL processing
- RDBMS : Support for JDOQL "JDOHelper.getVersion()"
- RDBMS : Support SQLServer with table names having spaces
- RDBMS : Improve support for indexes under SQLServer
- ODF : Support retrieval of interface field
- Excel : Support retrieval of interface field
- MongoDB : Support retrieval of interface field
- JDO JCA : Better support for JBoss 7
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.