DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.10 Released
June 15th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.10 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.10 includes the following changes over 3.0.9
- JPA : Fix bug with EMF creation when overriding properties are null.
- JPA : Fix bug in Criteria FromImpl causing NPE
- Fix bug preventing objects created using "identity" strategy from being L2 cached
- Fix bug in string conversion of JDOQL Typesafe into String when including equals clause
- Add support for detachment of N-1 join table relations.
- RDBMS : Fix bug in concurrent access with classes with date types persisted as String
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.