DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.2 Released
Oct 1st 2011- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.2 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.2 includes the following changes over 3.0.1
- Fix to L2 caching of fields of types Map<PC, NonPC>, Map<NonPC, PC>
- Fix to allow plugin registry to load plugins from "https"
- Fix to allow recursion in flushing
- JDO : Fix to @Embedded processing
- JPA : Allow specification of jdbc type for a field (extension)
- RDBMS : Fixes to SQL generation for collections of interfaces where FK per implementation
- RDBMS : Fix to clear/remove in maps where formed using foreign key
- RDBMS : Support for in-datastore handling of query range for Oracle, DB2
- RDBMS : Support for MultiTenancy using a discriminator
- RDBMS : Support for specification of JDBC driver properties with connection pools
- RDBMS : Fix to boolean usage in some queries
- HBase : Fix to not serialise the PK by default
- HBase : Support for "schema evolution : addition of new fields"
- HBase : Fix to query handling of "!="
- MongoDB : Support for multiple "AND" clauses on the same field when querying
- MongoDB : Support for "schema evolution : addition of new fields"
- Cache : Support for use of Cacheonix as an L2 cache
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.