DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.5 Released
Jan 11th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.5 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.5 includes the following changes over 3.0.4
- Make use of bulk load from L2 cache on use of PM.getObjectsById
- Support for override of metadata for inherited fields/properties in embedded objects
- Fix to in-memory query evaluation when an order clause is null
- Some clean ups for logging
- Fix to default value of "datanucleus.identifier.case" which was incorrect in 3.0.4
- RDBMS : dont load all query results when running non-tx when we retain the connection
- RDBMS : Support for use of sql-type when there are multiple possible for a jdbc-type
- RDBMS : Support various MySQL sql types such as LONGTEXT, MEDIUMBLOB etc
- RDBMS : Some improved error messages
- JSON : Support for enum fields
- JSON : Support datastore identity
- JSON : Support 1-1/1-N/M-N relations
- JSON : Support field types that have long/String converters
- JSON : Support versioning of objects
- DB4O : Remove invalid import from OSGi info
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.