DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.6 Released
Jan 29th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.6 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.6 includes the following changes over 3.0.5
- Fix to clear/removeAll methods of backed SCOs for non-RDBMS datastores (e.g GAE)
- Fix to embedded inheritance mapping treatment of members
- Add code for generic type converter, compatible with JPA2.1 converters
- Fix to JPA @EmbeddedId when used in a relation
- Add validation of "jdbc-type" to only accept valid values
- Allow for custom scanning for annotated classes (Ales Justin)
- JDO3.1 : add check for invalid javax.jdo persistence properties
- JDO3.1 : add security check on PMF.getManagedClasses calls
- JPA extension : add annotation to support specification of column "position"
- JPA2.1 : support stored procedure API
- RDBMS : add support for serialisation of query results
- RDBMS : fix use of JDOQL cast/instanceof for embedded inherited fields
- MongoDB : support nondurable identity
- Excel : support nondurable identity
- Excel : support embedded PK fields
- Excel : drop support for extension "sheet" and use standard only now
- ODF : support embedded PK fields
- ODF : drop support for extension "sheet" and use standard only now
- HBase : fix reuse of HTable so we can use HBase 0.90.1+
- HBase : dont allow table creation/validation if persistence properties not set
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.