DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.7 Released
Feb 10th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.7 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.7 includes the following changes over 3.0.6
- Fix to use of persistence property "datanucleus.storeManagerType"
- JPA : Support for JPA2.1 Type Convertors
- JPA : Fix to EM.find to also work for datastore-identity
- JPA : Update to detection of 1-N UNI FK relations to avoid the need for JPA 'level' persistence
- JPA : Add numeric conversion capabilities to EM.find key argument.
- JDO : Fix to duplicate close of query results when using Extent on non-RDBMS datastores
- Fix to load of metadata for persistence unit when persistable inner classes present
- Fix to instantiation of object from identity when root class is abstract and using single-field id
- RDBMS : Fix to JPQL "INDEX" SQL generation for join table case
- MongoDB : fix to query with no filter
- JSON, HBase, MongoDB, Excel, ODF, RDBMS : fix to version of core usable to prohibit v3.1
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.