DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.8 Released
Feb 28th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.8 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.8 includes the following changes over 3.0.7
- Fix to cascade-attach of arrays of persistable types
- Fix to classloader usage for "persistence.xml" to work with OSGi
- Minor change to OSGi metadata load (Danny van Leiden)
- JPA : Fix to "findTypeConversion" extension
- RDBMS : Support for sequences with Derby 10.6+ (Michael Bouschen)
- RDBMS : Fix to BLOB/CLOB with non-standard Oracle JDBC driver (Ludovic Galibert)
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.