DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.9 Released
Mar 28th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.0.9 ("Newton") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, db4o, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.0.9 includes the following changes over 3.0.8
- Change Set proxy to not do clear+addAll on an update
- Fix bug in removeAll() method of Set proxies
- Add support for bulk loading of objects when calling pm.getObjectsById()
- Fix to non-referential flush process to detect new objects correctly
- Fix to persist of 1-N uni FK Lists to not to update the FK even though already set (less SQL calls)
- Fix to delete of N side of a 1-N bidir catering for relation not loaded
- Improved error reporting when detach fails
- JPA : fix to javax.persistence.XXXDataSource persistence properties
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.