DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.1.3 Released
Nov 12th 2012- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.1.3 ("Kepler") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.1.3 includes the following changes over 3.1.2
- JPA : Fix missing space after filter in criteria query filter/having clauses
- JPA : Support Criteria parameter() method without name.
- Fix to JTA transaction manager locator constructors
- Add support for L2 caching of embedded/serialised fields (disabled by default)
- Change process for update of an object in L2 cache to avoid concurrent access
- LDAP : Fix to concurrent modification exception
- MongoDB : update "native"/"auto" value generator to use "increment" when using numeric PK
- HBase : make use of Table pool (Simon Kelly)
- RDBMS : Clean up DeleteRequest code
- RDBMS : Support for specifying indexes/unique-keys on map join tables
- Updates to all plugins to place upper limit on Maven dependency versions (pre-3.2 releases)
- Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.