DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.1.4 Released
Jan 22nd 2013- DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.1.4 ("Kepler") is released.
DataNucleus AccessPlatform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.1.4 includes the following changes over 3.1.3
- Fix to ordering problem with class loaders
- Fix to persist of N side of 1-N bidir with detached owner so we don't get persist of 2 elements
- JPA : improvements to checks for JTA transactions when used in JavaEE
- Minor improvements to location of persistence-unit and detection of duplicate named units
- RDBMS : Fix to SQLServer usage with bulk delete query statement
- RDBMS : Fix to JDOQL compilation with parameters in range clause
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.