DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.2.2 Released
May 14th 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2.2 ("Copernicus") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.2.2 includes the following changes over 3.2.1
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 EM.isJoinedToTransaction
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 EMF.addNamedQuery
- JDOQL : support more usages of DyadicExpression
- Make operation queue more flexible so can contain any type of operation
- Fix bug in operation queue optimisation
- Add support for L2 cache storeMode/retrieveMode
- Fix to bug with embedded 1-1 with no "embedded" block of mappings
- Add support for specifying the ObjectProvider class name
- Add optimisation to operation queue to detect Map put+remove of same key in succession
- Fix JDOStateManager to throw API-specific exception rather than JDOException
- RDBMS : fix to JDOQL getHour, getMinute, getSecond for SQLServer (Ivan Badia)
- RDBMS : support evaluation of "(dyadicExpr).method()"
- RDBMS : Fix to Map preDelete to better handle situation where a value was removed from the map before deletion
- Spatial : fix to concurrency issue (Jan Heuer)
- Move to release via Sonatype
- Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.