DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.2.3 Released
June 9th 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2.3 ("Copernicus") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.2.3 includes the following changes over 3.2.2
- Mapping : cater for inheritance with (multiple) MappedSuperclass part way down tree but with
superclass Entity with own table (i.e effectively @MappedSubclass)
- SchemaTool : support properties file and/or System props overriding persistence.xml
- Simplify internal metadata storage for fetch groups and constraints
- Rename "datanucleus.metadata.validate" persistence property to "datanucleus.metadata.xml.validate"
- Add "datanucleus.metadata.xml.namespaceAware" to allow control over use of XML namespaces
- Fix to operation queue for Map remove operations
- Add check on specification of discriminator value for abstract classes
- JPA : Support more <order-column> situations
- RDBMS : Schema Generation improvement to better cater for any ordering of input classes
- RDBMS : Schema Generation fix to recursive initialisation of PK of a table
- RDBMS : Fix to handling of FK Map where key/value have inheritance and the value/key is stored
in a superclass
- RDBMS : Fix to value-map discriminator handling for embedded object
- RDBMS : add ability to invoke any SQL function (for JPA 2.1)
- MongoDB : fix to explicitly specify the storage type for primitive wrapper types
- Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.