DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.2.4 Released
June 27th 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2.4 ("Copernicus") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.2.4 includes the following changes over 3.2.3
- Drop support for DataNucleus extension @FetchGroup/@FetchPlan
- Fix to attach process for SCO collections under some circumstances
- Fix to L2 cache to not perform lookup if identity is for class that is not cacheable
- Schema Generation : fix to case where using complete-table and version/discriminator not being added
- Fix to query caching to cater for FetchPlan being different on a query
- Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.