DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.2.6 Released
Aug 31st 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2.6 ("Copernicus") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.2.6 includes the following changes over 3.2.5
- L2 Cache : store class name of "id" of object to avoid some inheritance lookups
- L2 Cache : allow configurable "update" mode
- L2 Cache : cache copies of Date, Calendar when caching fields of those types
- Update javax.cache support to v0.9
- Add fallback method for getting types of a TypeConverter
- Improvement to lookup of an object using class name from the identity where possible
- Key FetchPlan for a class by the class name rather than by its metadata
- JPA : fix support for Criteria function() method
- RDBMS : support for querying ==/!= of String parameters
- RDBMS : support query select of fetch plan fields of related N-1 FK field
- RDBMS : support detection of discriminator in SQL query
- HBase : improvement for primitive wrapper field types
- Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.