DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.2.7 Released
Oct 23rd 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2.7 ("Copernicus") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.2.7 includes the following changes over 3.2.6
- JPA : fix to metamodel SimpleAttributeImpl.isVersion (Adrian Ber)
- JPA : add support for multi-field join syntax in JPQL FROM clause
- JPA : update to handling of JPQL range when just first result set
- RDBMS : fix for SQLServer schema name problem (Shanyu Zhao)
- RDBMS : add support for using FetchPlan when querying over "complete-table" candidate (previous just retrieved primary key)
- RDBMS : improvement in process to determine class name when no subclasses known about, to avoid SQL
- RDBMS : support for persisting Double type into SQLServer FLOAT datastore type (Shuaishai Nie)
- JSON : fix to retrieval of objects in query so that application-identity cases have id assigned
- MongoDB : add support for query ordering being processed in the datastore (Marcin Jurkowski))
- Rename "google-collections" plugin to "guava"
- JDO : distribute jdo-api 3.1-rc1
- Some other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.