DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.2.9 Released
Dec 10th 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2.9 ("Copernicus") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.2.9 includes the following changes over 3.2.8
- Wrap any exception thrown from JDOHelper.getObjectId so that it meets the JDO spec
- Fix to class loading for property validators for OSGi
- Couple of fixes for optimistic relationship management
- JDO : Change PMF to be Serializable
- RDBMS : Add support for bulk fetch of multi-valued collection fields of a candidate when in FetchPlan of a query (removes "1+N" problem)
- RDBMS : Add support for SQLServer to handle JDOQL String.substring with 2 args (Daniel Dai)
- RDBMS : Add support for JDOQL String.concat (Daniel Dai)
- RDBMS : Fix to detection of type of backing store required for a collection, using metadata more
- MongoDB : Add support for specifying the MongoOptions when creating the first connection (Robin Zhang)
- Spatial : Fix some missing PostGIS methods
- Some other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.