DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2 M4 Released
February 20th 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.2 ("Copernicus") Milestone 4 is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including relational, web-based, map-based, and documents.
Version 3.2 Milestone 4 includes the following changes
- Upgrade support for javax.cache to v0.61
- Add support for javax.cache "readThrough", "writeThrough", "statisticsEnabled" and "storeByValue"
- Fix bug where user had JPA inheritance tree with MappedSuperclass part way through tree
and no discriminator value specified.
- JDO : Fix to JDO PM.getProperties to present the properties in the case they are in the JDO spec.
- Support disabling of L2 cache on a PM basis
- Add synchronisation to evict method on query results cache
- Much code refactoring around the enhancer and restricting JDO classes to just two places specific
to the bytecode enhancement contract.
- JPA : Support for JPA2.1 XSD (Proposed Final Draft (PFD))
- JPA : Update support for "generate-schema" to match JPA2.1 PFD
- JPA : Fix bug in XML <collection-table name=...> processing
- JPA : Add missing support for @MapKeyTemporal and associated XML variant.
- JPA : Cater for missing @OneToOne on persistable field
- JDO : Fix initialisation of a Localiser that caused problems in OSGi
- RDBMS : Fix to NPE in UpdateRequest/DeleteRequest for corner-case version handling
- RDBMS : Fix to not setting version when class was read in and has no DFG fields
- RDBMS : Fix to bulk update for SQLServer
- RDBMS : Support for Tomcat connection pool (Marshall Reeske)
- RDBMS : Better control over how statements are logged
- RDBMS : Fix bug in HAVING clause application
- RDBMS : Omit class from discriminator restriction when class is abstract
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.