DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.3.1 Released
Aug 1st 2013- DataNucleus Access Platform 3.3.1 ("Galileo") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, Neo4j, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.3.1 includes the following changes over 3.3.0
- Provide different ObjectProvider (StateManager) when using non-RDBMS datastores
- Improve process of defining static query method support
- In-memory querying : add support for String.charAt(int)
- Upgrade javax.cache support to v0.8
- MetaData : fix to merging of unmapped columns from ORM mapping file
- JPA : fix to handling of ForeignKey annotations
- JPA : fix to OSGi MANIFEST version info
- RDBMS : add support for ordering with NULLS FIRST/NULLS LAST in JDOQL/JPQL
- RDBMS : add support for use of startup load-scripts etc
- RDBMS : fix to entrySet for FK Map where the key/value have inheritance
- RDBMS : fix to handling of auto-apply of TypeConverter
- MongoDB : fix to handling of version field under some circumstances
- Spatial : various additions for use with PostGIS (Baris Ergun)
- Various other bug fixes and minor improvements
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.