DataNucleus Access Platform 3.3.0 Released
June 27th 2013 - DataNucleus Access Platform 3.3.0 ("Galileo") is released.
DataNucleus Access Platform provides persistence and retrieval of Java objects to/from
a wide range of datastores including RDBMS, MongoDB, LDAP, XML, and Excel.
Version 3.3.0 Release includes the following changes over 3.3 M1
- JPA : Add support for JPA 2.1 EntityGraph
- JPA : Add support for JPA 2.1 @Converter autoApply and @Convert disableConversion
- Fix to JPA fields marked as embedded to cascade persist/delete etc
- Drop support for DataNucleus extension @FetchGroup/@FetchPlan
- Fix to attach process for SCO collections under some circumstances
- Fix to L2 cache to not perform lookup if identity is for class that is not cacheable
- Schema Generation : fix to case where using complete-table and version/discriminator not being added
- Fix to query caching to cater for FetchPlan being different on a query
Version 3.3 includes the following major changes over 3.2
- JPA 2.1 : support for Criteria FROM "ON" clause.
- JPA 2.1 : support for Criteria UPDATE/DELETE statements.
- JPA 2.1 : support for ForeignKey and Index specification for schema generation.
- JPA 2.1 : support for JPQL "FUNCTION"
- JPA 2.1 : support for EntityGraphs
- Several bug fixes, and minor feature additions.
This release is downloadable under an Apache 2 license from the
DataNucleus community site.