AccessPlatform : What's New in 3.3
DataNucleus AccessPlatform version 3.3 extends the 3.2 capabilities, particularly for JPA.
Below are some of the new features you can find in DataNucleus AccessPlatform 3.3.
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 FROM "ON" clauses in string-based and Criteria queries
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 UPDATE/DELETE Criteria queries
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 ForeignKey, and
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 JPQL "FUNCTION"
- JPA : support for JPA2.1 EntityGraphs
- JPA : support for JPA 2.1 create/drop/load scripts
- JPA : runs against a JPA 2.1 API jar
- JPA : support for multifield JPQL FROM join clause syntax
- JDO : support for create/drop/load scripts
- JDOQL/JPQL : support for ordering directives for NULL placement
- RDBMS : support for fetch plan handling in queries when the candidate uses complete-table inheritance
- RDBMS : support for persistence of File members, using streamable mechanism
- MongoDB : support for evaluation of querying order clause in-datastore
- Neo4j : support for persisting maps of persistable objects