AccessPlatform : What's New in 5.0
DataNucleus AccessPlatform version 5.0 extends the 4.2 capabilities supporting new Java 8 features as well as other things that required internal code restructuring.
Below are some of the new features you can find in DataNucleus AccessPlatform 5.0.
- Support for Java 8 Optional for RDBMS, Cassandra, MongoDB, Excel, ODF, Neo4j, HBase and JSON
- Scala : support for optional type
- HBase : upgrade support to v1.1+ of hbase-client
- HBase : support related object removal
- Neo4j : upgrade support to v2.3+ of neo4j
- MongoDB : upgrade support to v3.0+ of mongo-java-driver
- Cassandra : upgrade support to v3.0+ of datastax
- RDBMS : support for SQL Anywhere
- PostgreSQL : support for persisting collection/array of strings/ints into "array" column type
- JPA : added support for nondurable identity
- Support for Enum extension handling for RDBMS, Cassandra, MongoDB, Excel, ODF, Neo4j, HBase and JSON.
- Improved multi-tenancy support, per PMF/EMF, per PM/EM, or per datastore access.