AccessPlatform : What's New in 4.1
DataNucleus AccessPlatform version 4.1 extends the 4.0 capabilities with some internal refactoring.
Below are some of the new features you can find in DataNucleus AccessPlatform 4.1.
- Minor upgrade to bytecode enhancement contract to allow for separation of enhancement API
- Rewrite of handling of container field update code.
- Types : support for Jodatime LocalDateTime
- JDO : PersistenceManager and Query implementations now implement AutoCloseable
- JDO : Ability to save a query as a "named" query, for later access
- JDO : support for JDOQL subqueries in SELECT clause
- JPA : support for non-standard value generators
- JPA : support for "KEY", "VALUE" keywords in JPQL
- JPA : support for parameters in FROM "ON" clause of JPQL
- JPA : support for JPQL subqueries in SELECT and HAVING clauses
- JPA : support for JPQL ordering by result alias
- JPA : support for JPQL "RIGHT OUTER JOIN"
- JPA : support for AttributeConverters on map key/value and collection element
- JPA : Ability to save a query as a "named" query, for later access
- REST : support for map/array fields
- REST : support for maxFetchDepth on GET requests
- REST : support for GZIP compression on GET requests
- MongoDB : much improved relation handling, and support for date and interface fields.
- RDBMS : support for some HikariCP connection pool properties
- Persistent Properties : you can now use inheritance in persistent properties, overriding getters etc