The ANT EnhancerTask and SchemaToolTask are building command lines that are too long for Windows to handle. This causes build failures.
To improve this I have patched DN to strip the working directory prefix from any file paths before building a command line to execute the enhancer/schema.
In a Windows environment, where paths are typically quite long, this makes a big difference.
In SchemaToolTask I have added methods getDir/setDir to capture the working directory before the command excutes.
In both EnhancerTask and SchemaToolTask I have modified the construction of the file arguments, to strip the working directory from paths before they are added. This occurs within the execute method.
I feel that this is a generally useful improvement, and so submit for inclusion to SVN.